Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Why not take a day trip by coach from Birmingham? There are plenty of great destinations to choose from, and you can find some amazing deals on coach hire.
If you search for 'coach hire Birmingham' or 'coach hire in Birmingham' on Google you will see results for many coach companies who offer coach hire and minibus hire for day trips in and around Birmingham. Here are 10 of our favourite day trips by coach near Birmingham!
1. The Black Country Museum is a great place to visit for a day out with the family. There are plenty of interactive exhibits, and you can explore the history of the Black Country region.
2. Head to Shakespeare's Birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon for a day of culture and history. You can see where the famous playwright was born and raised, and there are also plenty of shops and restaurants in the town centre. Shakespeare's Birthplace has, perhaps unsurprisingly, been named as one of ten ‘irreplaceable’ music and literature places in England.
Coach Hire in Birmingham & Award Winning Customer Service
3. If you're looking for a day out with a bit of adrenalin rush, why not head to Alton Towers? With rides and attractions for all ages, it's perfect for a fun day out with friends or family. There are plenty of West Midlands coach operators who provide daily private coach hire to Alton Towers with prices typically starting at £200 return.
4. For a day of relaxation and nature, take a trip to Cannock Chase country park. With miles of walking trails and beautiful scenery, it's the perfect place to escape city life for a few hours.
5. Warwick Castle is another popular destination for coach trips from Birmingham. There's plenty to see and do, from medieval banquets to live jousting tournaments.
Warwick Castle attracts many school trips as its a fantastic educational centre. As a coach operator (coach company) offering coach hire in Birmingham its important to book in advance because it can get very busy especially in July.
6. If you're a fan of animals, then why not visit Drayton Manor Zoo? With over 1000 animals on display, there's something for everyone at this popular zoo.
Private Coach Hire
7. Take a trip back in time at Bodenham Arboretum, where you can explore traditional English gardens dating back to the 18th century. It's the perfect place for a peaceful stroll on a sunny day.
8. Get lost in an adventure at The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery in Stoke-on-Trent. With exhibitions on everything from ancient civilisations to contemporary art, there's something for everyone at this museum.
9. If you're looking for some retail therapy, head to Manchester city centre for a day of shopping at some of the UK's biggest stores. There's also plenty of restaurants and cafes if you need a break from all that shopping!
10. Finally, why not visit Liverpool city centre? With its rich music heritage and iconic architecture, there's plenty to see and do in this vibrant city.
Coach Hire Birmingham
Coach Hire Direct can help with your Birmingham Coach Hire to any destination in the UK. We provide coaches and minibus hire to sporting events, Birmingham airport transfers, shopping trips, weddings, school trips, business trip and much more. Our fleet of secure vehicles include Executive coaches (luxury minibus), MIDI coaches, corporate coach hire and minibuses.
Our modern fleet of private hire coaches come with air conditioning, seat belts, dvd players, climate control, reclining seats and wi fi facilities for your entertainment. We take pride in our vehicles to ensure that they are reliable, efficient and safety is paramount.
Corporate Coach Hire
All coach hire drivers are fully qualifies, DBS checked, professional and courteous and will ensure that our customers have a pleasant and safe journey and most importantly arrive on time at your destination! We can cater for corporate events, weddings, theatre trips, tourists, school coach hire and much more. We provide cheap coach hire and corporate coach hire from the West Midlands across the UK.