Top Attractions to Visit By Coach in Cumbria
Cumbria is an idyllic county in the North of England, blessed with breathtaking natural beauty. A coach trip around the county on a day trip can be a great way to take in some of its amazing sites and attractions. Here are six of the top places to visit in Cumbria:
1. Hadrian's Wall: A UNESCO World Heritage Site, this iconic wall was built by the Romans in 122 AD and stretches 73 miles across the North of England, making it a must-see attraction.
For more information about Hadrians wall click here
2. The Lake District: This stunning national park offers up picture-perfect views of winding valleys and crystal clear lakes, as well as plenty of outdoor activities for visitors to enjoy.
3. Carlisle Cathedral: This historic building, founded in 1122 is home to one of the finest collections of medieval stained glass anywhere in England.
4. Muncaster Castle: Sitting on a hilltop overlooking the estuary of the River Esk, this castle dates back to the 13th century and is filled with fascinating artifacts from its rich history.
If you like castles check out our Top UK Castles to visit by coach guide.
Lake District Coach Hire
5. Cockermouth: This bustling market town is a great place to soak up some of Cumbria's culture and heritage, with a range of independent shops, cafes and pubs as well as regular events throughout the year.
6. Keswick: Located on the shores of Derwentwater, this quaint town is surrounded by breathtaking scenery and offers up plenty of opportunities for walking, cycling and other outdoor activities.
With coach hire in Cumbria, visitors can easily access all these amazing attractions within a day. From awe-inspiring ancient monuments to charming rural towns
Coach Hire Cumbria
Coach Hire Direct can help with your private hire coaches to any destination in Cumbria. We provide coaches and minibus hire to sporting events, Manchester airport transfers, shopping trips, weddings, Manchester theatre trips, school trips, business trip and much more. Our large fleet of secure vehicles include Executive coaches (luxury coaches), MIDI coaches, corporate coach hire and minibuses.
All of our well maintained coaches come with air con and wi fi facilities for your entertainment, the fleet range in size but can comfortably seat 16-56 passengers, some of our private coaches have toilets. We take pride in our vehicles to ensure that they are reliable, efficient and safety is paramount.
All of our experienced DBS drivers are professional and courteous and will ensure that our customers have a pleasant and safe journey and most importantly arrive on time at your destination, nothing is too much trouble! We can cater for corporate events, pick ups, weddings, tourists, schools, day trips around the Lake District including Morecombe, Keswick, Grasmere, Hawkshead and even further afield to Central London. We provide cheap coach tours around the whole of Cumbria and even Europe.
Get in touch with our team today to book your next coach or minibus.